The Upstate Life
The Upstate Life

Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Finally Made It

The Upstate Life finally made it to Bluestate last night and had a great time. I had a chance to catch up with Seeking Irony, DCSOB, and Information Leafblower in between their respective DJ sets. Hell, I was even able to score a parking spot right outside Saint-Ex! Better yet, my car wasn't broken into (as this was the first time I've parked around the U Street area since the Interpol Incident). Then again, the only visible item inside was my front license plate as I'm missing the screws to mount it and have been too lazy thus far to obtain them.

iPod Clicks


Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    You Can Catch Me At

  • 4/24 - Hot Chip @ 9:30 Club
  • 4/26 - Phoenix @ DAR


  • Blog Roll
    Livin' In The Past



    Search TUL

    Credits

    webdesign by maystar designs
    powered by blogger
    comments by haloscan
    logo design by brian eliseo

    contact: theupstatelife@gmail.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Blingo



    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Personal Blogs Blog Directory





    original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003