The Upstate Life
The Upstate Life

Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Oh Great, Another BBQ Post

So after our first foray into the KC BBQ scene, we headed over to local favorite Smokin Guns for lunch today. TUL basically ordered the same thing as we did yesterday except made the sandwich with bread rather than a bun. The beef came up short in comparison to Gate's but the thick sauce definitely made up for it. I know these BBQ posts are pretty weak and are essentially filler, but give me a break. I just got home from work and this central time shit is relentlessly fucking up not only my eating habits, but my TV programming as well. I don't know how these Midwesterners do it. I mean, I don't think I could get used to watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia at 9pm. If you're asking me, that's way too early for such insane use of the shit word on prime time television.

iPod Clicks


Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    You Can Catch Me At

  • 4/24 - Hot Chip @ 9:30 Club
  • 4/26 - Phoenix @ DAR


  • Blog Roll
    Livin' In The Past



    Search TUL

    Credits

    webdesign by maystar designs
    powered by blogger
    comments by haloscan
    logo design by brian eliseo

    contact: theupstatelife@gmail.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Blingo



    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Personal Blogs Blog Directory





    original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003