The Upstate Life
The Upstate Life

Friday, July 20, 2007
It's Not Even August and the Fall Concert Schedule is Already Stacked




Iron & Wine and Rilo Kiley are a stretch for me but I'm listing those as a courtesy to friends of The Upstate Life. And yeah, I'm well aware CLHSY are teh suck live, but if I were to ever see them live again the RNR Hotel would be the ideal locale. Not sure if I'll make Great Northern since I'm going home that weekend (unless a Friday morning flight opens up vs. my current Thursday evening booking). Coincidentally, they're playing Albany tomorrow night. Yep, only me.

iPod Clicks


Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    You Can Catch Me At

  • 4/24 - Hot Chip @ 9:30 Club
  • 4/26 - Phoenix @ DAR


  • Blog Roll
    Livin' In The Past



    Search TUL

    Credits

    webdesign by maystar designs
    powered by blogger
    comments by haloscan
    logo design by brian eliseo

    contact: theupstatelife@gmail.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Blingo



    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Personal Blogs Blog Directory





    original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003