The Upstate Life
The Upstate Life

Thursday, May 01, 2008
I Let You All Down

I have to admit, Seth and Co. made it really hard for me this year to find the remaining acts for this year's Virgin (Mobile) Fest, but after glancing at the recently-released lineup, I think I'm Lollapalooza-bound. No offense to IMP and Virgin, they put on a hell of a festival last year, but Chicago's bill is just more enticing. Don't get me wrong, there are some great acts in Bmore (I'm not going to lie in saying that I'd see Lil' Wayne, just to hear the classic "Get Off Da Corna"), but Lolla appeals to me the most. Hopefully we'll have the full lineup of Broken Social Scene a la 2006 as they were the highlight of the entire weekend despite only catching 15 minutes of their set (it was that good). Oh, and then there's Radiohead, The Cool Kids, Grizzly Bear, CSS, Battles, Okkervil River, The Black Keys, etc. I'll miss the crab cake sandwiches but not the sweltering August heat (and ensuing heat rashes).

iPod Clicks


Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    You Can Catch Me At

  • 4/24 - Hot Chip @ 9:30 Club
  • 4/26 - Phoenix @ DAR


  • Blog Roll
    Livin' In The Past



    Search TUL

    Credits

    webdesign by maystar designs
    powered by blogger
    comments by haloscan
    logo design by brian eliseo

    contact: theupstatelife@gmail.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Blingo



    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Personal Blogs Blog Directory





    original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003