The Upstate Life
The Upstate Life

Sunday, August 01, 2004
Indie Rock and Roll

Why is TUL putting up a posting on Sunday you might be asking? Well there's some hot news that I'm sure has been reported elsewhere, but I'll still continue nonetheless, jerks. While I was surfing the Internerd after getting up at a ripe 1pm today, I checked out the website of HFS' new radio airplay darlings, The Killers. According to their Upcoming Shows page, they'll be performing at the 9:30 Club on October 3rd, which means another frickin show on a Sunday. The club hasn't announced it on its site yet, so I have no effin clue about ticket prices and the opening band(s). I still need to get some tix for everyone's favorite psychedelic troupe, The Polyphonic Spree, for their August 16th "experience." Let me know if anyone else out there in the blogosphere is going to the show and question how they're going to fit all those people up on stage.

iPod Clicks


Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    You Can Catch Me At

  • 4/24 - Hot Chip @ 9:30 Club
  • 4/26 - Phoenix @ DAR


  • Blog Roll
    Livin' In The Past



    Search TUL

    Credits

    webdesign by maystar designs
    powered by blogger
    comments by haloscan
    logo design by brian eliseo

    contact: theupstatelife@gmail.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Blingo



    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Personal Blogs Blog Directory





    original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003