The Upstate Life
The Upstate Life

Friday, August 06, 2004
"Those of you in the Bethesda/Chevy Chase area can catch me on Jewish Day School radio in the fall"

Much to everyone's disappointment, I shouldn't even be posting an entry today. I should be driving to New York City right about now (probably stopping off the Turnpike for some Nathan's), but no, I got called into work... on my frickin day off! Oh well, at least I'll get comped for it, but it still threw off my plans since I don't know if I'll be able to drive there after I get out or just wait until Saturday morning. Despite the one day deduction, it should still be an awesome weekend. I'll have even more reason to celebrate as the arduous apartment search finally came to a close yesterday. Not only did it benefit me, but also my friends as they no longer have to hear me bitch about finding places anymore. The lease has been signed, the credit check has (hopefully) been approved, and TUL will soon be relocating its headquarters to Downtown Bethesda. So when are you moving out of the ghetto, you might ask? Well unfortunately not until October 16, which means after my lease is up at the end of August I'll be moving to Rockville for 6 weeks subletting my friend's place until we can finally move in to the new residence. The new digs are swank and inexpensive, a rare find in an otherwise ridiculously priced area. It's right off Wisconsin Avenue and about 4-5 blocks to the Metro, so I'm pretty psyched when I ultimately get to move-in. I'm just content with the fact I get to use a stove that doesn't require igniting it with a barbecue lighter. Movin' on up!

iPod Clicks


Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    You Can Catch Me At

  • 4/24 - Hot Chip @ 9:30 Club
  • 4/26 - Phoenix @ DAR


  • Blog Roll
    Livin' In The Past



    Search TUL

    Credits

    webdesign by maystar designs
    powered by blogger
    comments by haloscan
    logo design by brian eliseo

    contact: theupstatelife@gmail.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Blingo



    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Personal Blogs Blog Directory





    original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003