The Upstate Life
The Upstate Life

Wednesday, September 01, 2004
Because We Haven't Mentioned Franz Ferdinand in More Than a Week...

If any of you out there are fortunate enough to know me, then you would know that I'm a huge Beatles fan. As in huge, I mean owning every album they released and then some (yes, including all the Anthologies and Let It Be Naked, which I actually enjoyed more than the 1970 original). Anyhow, you've probably figured out that I'm quite the supporter of Franz as well, so when I found out there was an MP3 out there on the Internerd of the band covering the Fab Four's "It Won't Be Long", I had to snag it immediately. Via help of The Daily Refill, that goal has been accomplished. You and your ears can check it out here, enjoy Ferdaholics!

iPod Clicks


Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    You Can Catch Me At

  • 4/24 - Hot Chip @ 9:30 Club
  • 4/26 - Phoenix @ DAR


  • Blog Roll
    Livin' In The Past



    Search TUL

    Credits

    webdesign by maystar designs
    powered by blogger
    comments by haloscan
    logo design by brian eliseo

    contact: theupstatelife@gmail.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Blingo



    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Personal Blogs Blog Directory





    original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003