The Upstate Life
The Upstate Life

Thursday, February 24, 2005
Being There

Tonight is the long-awaiting Wilco show at 9:30 tonight and TUL is genuinely excited as this is his first, yes I said first, time seeing them live. It also marks the first time in Upstate Life history that I've attended two shows at the same venue within one week. This time, however, I'm going to try to get up front as much as I can tonight rather than the balcony which TUL was situated at during The Futureheads concert. Apparently, via the individual I traded tickets with (thanks in part to the 9:30 Forum), people were lined up outside the club as early as 2pm yesterday for Wednesday's performance, but with the snow and all going on outside today, I just don't see myself huddled among the masses outside V Street until 7:30 rolls around. You can probably catch me warming up inside at Ben's Chili Bowl before the doors open. Then, as an added bonus, you can see me the next morning when I'm suffering from another case of heartburn due to those irresistible chili cheese fries.

iPod Clicks


Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    You Can Catch Me At

  • 4/24 - Hot Chip @ 9:30 Club
  • 4/26 - Phoenix @ DAR


  • Blog Roll
    Livin' In The Past



    Search TUL

    Credits

    webdesign by maystar designs
    powered by blogger
    comments by haloscan
    logo design by brian eliseo

    contact: theupstatelife@gmail.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Blingo



    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Personal Blogs Blog Directory





    original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003