The Upstate Life
The Upstate Life

Wednesday, April 13, 2005
The Void Has Finally Been Filled

The Upstate Life's life has been renewed and soul rekindled last night as I, at long last, received my new iPod in the mail on Tuesday. TUL went all out this time around and splurged for the 30GB iPod Photo, a marvel of technology if you ask me. The color screen is great, especially how it brightly displays the album art of the MP3 that's currently playing. I really don't plan to use it for photos that much, though with the recent release of the Camera Connector, things may change down the road. Right now at my desk, I'm presently rocking out to Bloc Party's DC show with the Black Cat logo displaying as the album art. You may either find that really dorky or quite rad. I, obvs, am feeling the latter of the two.

iPod Clicks


Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    You Can Catch Me At

  • 4/24 - Hot Chip @ 9:30 Club
  • 4/26 - Phoenix @ DAR


  • Blog Roll
    Livin' In The Past



    Search TUL

    Credits

    webdesign by maystar designs
    powered by blogger
    comments by haloscan
    logo design by brian eliseo

    contact: theupstatelife@gmail.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Blingo



    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Personal Blogs Blog Directory





    original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003