The Upstate Life
The Upstate Life

Friday, May 20, 2005
In The Morning

I rarely do this, but TUL really needs to give himself a pat on the back for being able to make it into work at 8:30 this morning after a raucous birthday celebration last night. Granted, I'm incredibly depraved of sleep at the moment and already went through three cups of coffee (and I don't even drink coffee), but it was well worth it. I'm just a bit perplexed as to how I managed to burn an entire serving of Bagel Bites in the microwave last night. Such a tragedy.

iPod Clicks


Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    You Can Catch Me At

  • 4/24 - Hot Chip @ 9:30 Club
  • 4/26 - Phoenix @ DAR


  • Blog Roll
    Livin' In The Past



    Search TUL

    Credits

    webdesign by maystar designs
    powered by blogger
    comments by haloscan
    logo design by brian eliseo

    contact: theupstatelife@gmail.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Blingo



    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Personal Blogs Blog Directory





    original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003