The Upstate Life
The Upstate Life

Thursday, February 16, 2006
A Letter to The Go! Team

I've never recalled emailing a band before, but after reading ILB's post, I decided to take matters into my own hands and, as Sarah Silverman once said in Jesus Is Magic, make lemon-AIDS out of AIDS.

Is there any chance you guys will be performing in Baltimore during your US Tour in March? Just curious since I'm a big fan, and just my luck, I have to go out of town the very same day as your DC show for a business trip. Would definitely love to see The Go! Team live, thanks!

FYI - The 8x10 doesn't have anything scheduled for March 18th.


While we're on the acronym binge, FWIW, the Wolf Parade show has officially sold out. Hope you got those tickets. Hey, this could totally be DCist's fault too, you know?

iPod Clicks


Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    You Can Catch Me At

  • 4/24 - Hot Chip @ 9:30 Club
  • 4/26 - Phoenix @ DAR


  • Blog Roll
    Livin' In The Past



    Search TUL

    Credits

    webdesign by maystar designs
    powered by blogger
    comments by haloscan
    logo design by brian eliseo

    contact: theupstatelife@gmail.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Blingo



    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Personal Blogs Blog Directory





    original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003