The Upstate Life
The Upstate Life

Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Is It Worth It?

So the one-year standard warranty on my iPod Photo is almost up. According to Apple, I have exactly four days left to purchase their Apple Care Protection Plan and extend my coverage for another year. On the other (cheaper) hand, I could pay nothing, let my warranty expire, and roll the dice. I'm a technically proficient kind of guy (aka nerd...I mean, I do have a blog and all), so I don't need to talk someone over the phone on why my iPod didn't sync up properly and add the latest Voxtrot EP when it should have. The hardware support, however, is crucial and will probably swing my vote towards buying it. It only comes out to $47 if I flash the student ID, and despite being three years removed from college, it has proven clutch innumerable times.

iPod Clicks


Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    You Can Catch Me At

  • 4/24 - Hot Chip @ 9:30 Club
  • 4/26 - Phoenix @ DAR


  • Blog Roll
    Livin' In The Past



    Search TUL

    Credits

    webdesign by maystar designs
    powered by blogger
    comments by haloscan
    logo design by brian eliseo

    contact: theupstatelife@gmail.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Blingo



    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Personal Blogs Blog Directory





    original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003