The Upstate Life
The Upstate Life

Tuesday, October 17, 2006
I Really Need to Start Making My Own Lunch

Since it's been raining outside all day, I decided to remain inside the confines of work and ordered a ham and turkey club this afternoon from the basement cafeteria. After placing my order, I was handed two slices of bread with bacon in between it. Now, it may be hard to differentiate between the words "Club" and "Bacon" since they sound so alike and all, but honestly, who the hell orders a bacon sandwich? Now if I said BLT, this would be a whole other story, but the lettuce, tomato, and mayo appeared to be sorely lacking when I received my two pieces of toasted wheat bread.

iPod Clicks


Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    You Can Catch Me At

  • 4/24 - Hot Chip @ 9:30 Club
  • 4/26 - Phoenix @ DAR


  • Blog Roll
    Livin' In The Past



    Search TUL

    Credits

    webdesign by maystar designs
    powered by blogger
    comments by haloscan
    logo design by brian eliseo

    contact: theupstatelife@gmail.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Blingo



    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Personal Blogs Blog Directory





    original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003