The Upstate Life
The Upstate Life

Monday, November 20, 2006
LT = Fantasy Dagger

I don't know how many of you out there participate in fantasy football, but The Upstate Life was finally in playoff contention in his league until late last night when LaDainian Tomlinson went the fuck off. Dude accumulated 35 fantasy points by himself. I was in a comfortable 22 point lead by the time my players were finished with their respective games while my opponent only had LT left to play on his roster. It definitely didn't help matters that Hofstra's best player ever, Marques Colston, was taken out early due to an ankle sprain which gave me no points whatsoever (btw, I think my entire league despises me because of Yahoo's ability to let Colston play either WR or TE, which of course, we always choose the latter). Still, the fact that we're over .500 when LaMont Jordan was our #1 draft pick is quite an accomplishment. I think I played him in 2 games all season.

iPod Clicks


Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    You Can Catch Me At

  • 4/24 - Hot Chip @ 9:30 Club
  • 4/26 - Phoenix @ DAR


  • Blog Roll
    Livin' In The Past



    Search TUL

    Credits

    webdesign by maystar designs
    powered by blogger
    comments by haloscan
    logo design by brian eliseo

    contact: theupstatelife@gmail.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Blingo



    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Personal Blogs Blog Directory





    original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003