The Upstate Life
The Upstate Life

Monday, December 11, 2006
Impulse Purchase to Induce, If Anything, Further Laziness

I bought this yesterday. Do I necessarily need it? No. But the company was running a promotion that I found about through passwird.com (I should really set that site as my homepage btw) which made the item essentially free. I only had to pay $2.86 (for shipping) of a product that was originally priced at $30. In fact, because I used Google Checkout with my Citibank card, Citibank also gave me a $5 bonus as part of its own little promotion with Google. So, in summary, I spent -$2.14 on an iPod travel charger. Why? Because I'm too lazy to disconnect the USB cable from my computer, find the separate wall charger, and connect the two together. I guess it's more for bragging rights than anything else.

iPod Clicks


Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    You Can Catch Me At

  • 4/24 - Hot Chip @ 9:30 Club
  • 4/26 - Phoenix @ DAR


  • Blog Roll
    Livin' In The Past



    Search TUL

    Credits

    webdesign by maystar designs
    powered by blogger
    comments by haloscan
    logo design by brian eliseo

    contact: theupstatelife@gmail.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Blingo



    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Personal Blogs Blog Directory





    original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003