The Upstate Life
The Upstate Life

Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Shameless Wilco Ticket Classified

OK, so here's the deal. I have, like, six (yeah, six) extra tickets for next Thursday's Wilco show at Merriweather. This is what happens when you pull the trigger after finding better seats on the official on-sale date versus the ones you had already bought during the presale. That and two of my friends cancelled, so I'm left with six unsold tickets. It's my own dumbass fault, but you can reap the benefits of my poor impulse buying decisions by purchasing the rest from the one and only Upstate Life. All six seats are located in the Right Center section of the main pavilion. Two are available in Row O (8th row) and the other four are in Row T (13th row). I can sell them in pairs or all six if you so desire. I'm merely asking $45/ticket, which is what I paid ($40 + service charges), so email me at theupstatelife@gmail.com if you're interested. Btw, if you bring canned food to the concert (which will be donated to the DC Central Kitchen), then you'll get $10 off the show poster (according to Merriweather's website).

iPod Clicks


Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    You Can Catch Me At

  • 4/24 - Hot Chip @ 9:30 Club
  • 4/26 - Phoenix @ DAR


  • Blog Roll
    Livin' In The Past



    Search TUL

    Credits

    webdesign by maystar designs
    powered by blogger
    comments by haloscan
    logo design by brian eliseo

    contact: theupstatelife@gmail.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Blingo



    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Personal Blogs Blog Directory





    original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003