The Upstate Life
The Upstate Life

Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Another iPod Slowly Approaching its Death

This date can't come soon enough. I'm getting kind of sick of having to reformat my (second Genius Bar-replaced) 30GB Photo at least three times a week after trying to sync it. Apparently iTunes has a hard of time of reading the contents of my iPod even after restoring the thing one day ago. Now I just avoid docking the thing all together unless I have to put music on it which, unfortunately, is a roll of the dice. You would think I would use an alternative piece of software at this juncture, but alas, I'll probably lose all my album art or something and go all ballistic.

iPod Clicks


Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    You Can Catch Me At

  • 4/24 - Hot Chip @ 9:30 Club
  • 4/26 - Phoenix @ DAR


  • Blog Roll
    Livin' In The Past



    Search TUL

    Credits

    webdesign by maystar designs
    powered by blogger
    comments by haloscan
    logo design by brian eliseo

    contact: theupstatelife@gmail.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Blingo



    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Personal Blogs Blog Directory





    original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003