The Upstate Life
The Upstate Life

Thursday, August 16, 2007
Something's Afoot

I went over to the 9:30 box office during my lunch break today and tried to buy tickets for Spoon but the dude behind the counter told me they are not selling them at the moment. I asked if the show was sold out and/or cancelled but he didn't have anymore information. I'm not sure why Tickets.com has suspended ticket sales but you can rest assured I'll get to the bottom of this. At least I didn't leave empty handed – got tix for Editors (only $15 btw) and Rilo Kiley.

iPod Clicks


Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    You Can Catch Me At

  • 4/24 - Hot Chip @ 9:30 Club
  • 4/26 - Phoenix @ DAR


  • Blog Roll
    Livin' In The Past



    Search TUL

    Credits

    webdesign by maystar designs
    powered by blogger
    comments by haloscan
    logo design by brian eliseo

    contact: theupstatelife@gmail.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Blingo



    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Personal Blogs Blog Directory





    original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003