The Upstate Life
The Upstate Life

Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Longest Day Ever

I must be crazy for going to the Dan Deacon/Girl Talk show tonight even though class ends around 10pm. I honestly can't think of a legit reason to explain to my professor that I would be leaving early for a concert so I'll just be a weenie and sit in the lecture hall while staring aimlessly at the clock. At this rate, I'll probably catch about half of GT's set if I'm lucky.

Update - Nevermind, it's just not worth the effort. I've also seen both of these dudes a considerable amount of times so I'll let my younger brother and his friend enjoy the antics of DD and GT for the first time instead. Probably a wise move on my part.

iPod Clicks


Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    You Can Catch Me At

  • 4/24 - Hot Chip @ 9:30 Club
  • 4/26 - Phoenix @ DAR


  • Blog Roll
    Livin' In The Past



    Search TUL

    Credits

    webdesign by maystar designs
    powered by blogger
    comments by haloscan
    logo design by brian eliseo

    contact: theupstatelife@gmail.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Blingo



    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Personal Blogs Blog Directory





    original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003