The Upstate Life
The Upstate Life

Monday, November 26, 2007
Dear Airport Security

Thanks a lot for forcing me to throw out my mom's amazing homemade chicken soup last night. Now I know we're not supposed to bring liquids onto the plane, but please bear in mind that the soup was in fact frozen, so technically, that makes it a solid. I mean, it would take hours for 16 ounces of soup to defrost at room temperature, and since the flight from Albany to BWI was only 50 minutes, you can obviously see the flawed reasoning. Anyway, I guess I didn't read the TSA footnote that chicken soup is a threat to homeland security. The fact that you can bring duty free alcohol onto the plane but not frozen soup pretty much nullifies any sort of legitimacy to this annoying if not asinine policy.

iPod Clicks


Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    You Can Catch Me At

  • 4/24 - Hot Chip @ 9:30 Club
  • 4/26 - Phoenix @ DAR


  • Blog Roll
    Livin' In The Past



    Search TUL

    Credits

    webdesign by maystar designs
    powered by blogger
    comments by haloscan
    logo design by brian eliseo

    contact: theupstatelife@gmail.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Blingo



    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Personal Blogs Blog Directory





    original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003