The Upstate Life
The Upstate Life

Friday, November 16, 2007
To Bmore and Back

You know what's sad? I think last night's commute from Hyattsville to UMD's Baltimore campus took a shorter amount of time than Wednesday's traffic-plagued, hour and a half drive to the Shady Grove site. I think it's safe to say that stress and frustration attributed to the commute up 270 has already knocked a year or two off my life span. You're probably asking yourself why I was at class in Baltimore to begin with. Well, you see, my professor is having class next Wednesday night (Thanksgiving eve in case you're keeping track) but, here's the kicker: we're also having a quiz that night that's worth 20% of our grade! Anyway, as much as I wanted to take a quiz at 6:30pm on the night before Thanksgiving, I would've already been in Albany that morning, so I had no other option but to go to his Bmore section last night as they're a week ahead. In summary, yesterday was perhaps the longest day ever. But hey, at least work is bringing in pizza from the Original Ledo's for lunch today.

iPod Clicks


Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    You Can Catch Me At

  • 4/24 - Hot Chip @ 9:30 Club
  • 4/26 - Phoenix @ DAR


  • Blog Roll
    Livin' In The Past



    Search TUL

    Credits

    webdesign by maystar designs
    powered by blogger
    comments by haloscan
    logo design by brian eliseo

    contact: theupstatelife@gmail.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Blingo



    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Personal Blogs Blog Directory





    original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003