The Upstate Life
The Upstate Life

Thursday, December 20, 2007
Done

Took my last final Wednesday evening, signaling the close of my first semester of graduate school. Let me tell, it feels so good to be done. It's definitely a load off my already immensely stressful back and, guess what, I already have my winter plans finalized - DVD box set bonanza, baby! FNL Season 1, HIMYM Season 1, The Wire Seasons 1-4, Undeclared, Freaks and Geeks, probably throw in some Futurama in there too for good measure. Speaking of which, I still need to buy Hanukah gifts for my dad and brother even though I'm 2 weeks late. I will go on the record and state that I did in fact buy a Celine Dion CD. Don't hit the panic alarm just yet - it was a gift for my mom. She loved it, 'natch, but she did enjoy The Pipettes during a drive earlier this year but the former will probably have more replay value in her car than the latter.

Anyway, I might go for my first-ever massage sometime this weekend since I probably have knots that are bigger than the stress ball I squeeze at work. These last few months have taken their toll on me - I've lost weight (despite my "human garbage disposal" eating habits), my hair has thinned (or so I think), and for the exception of last night's celebratory happy hour, I've probably gone out for a drink twice in the last month. I'm off of work starting tomorrow through January 2 and I cannot frickin wait. Yeah, I'm in dire need of a vacation.

iPod Clicks


Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    You Can Catch Me At

  • 4/24 - Hot Chip @ 9:30 Club
  • 4/26 - Phoenix @ DAR


  • Blog Roll
    Livin' In The Past



    Search TUL

    Credits

    webdesign by maystar designs
    powered by blogger
    comments by haloscan
    logo design by brian eliseo

    contact: theupstatelife@gmail.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Blingo



    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Personal Blogs Blog Directory





    original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003