The Upstate Life
The Upstate Life

Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Fact: Trace of Snow + Beltway = Disaster

I love (or should I say, hate) how a dusting of snow causes such pandemonium in this area. This isn't breaking news by any stretch but having your typical 25 minute commute over the span of a whopping 12 miles be elongated to one that took nearly three times as long this morning was bamboo chute under fingernail painful to say the least. I'm not even kidding when I say that I should leave work 2 hours early to make it on-time to class tonight. Damn you Purple Line and/or ICC for your physically non-existent states.

iPod Clicks


Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    You Can Catch Me At

  • 4/24 - Hot Chip @ 9:30 Club
  • 4/26 - Phoenix @ DAR


  • Blog Roll
    Livin' In The Past



    Search TUL

    Credits

    webdesign by maystar designs
    powered by blogger
    comments by haloscan
    logo design by brian eliseo

    contact: theupstatelife@gmail.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Blingo



    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Personal Blogs Blog Directory





    original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003