The Upstate Life
The Upstate Life

Monday, December 24, 2007
What a Sad State of Affairs

I'm still having trouble processing the notion that the Terps lost to the Eagles of American University, but yes, it did in fact happen. I'm sure everyone knows I'm a huge Maryland homer, but come on, even I'm panicking about this. How the mighty have fallen. It's not even January yet and we've lost not one, but two consecutive games against non-conference opponents (the second of which was against Ohio [not State] University) inside our own house. Hell, we've lost six games before the New Year. If that's not cause for concern then I don't know what is. I can't even imagine what happens when we start conference play. The price of a Wii is probably lower that our RPI at the moment.

iPod Clicks


Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    You Can Catch Me At

  • 4/24 - Hot Chip @ 9:30 Club
  • 4/26 - Phoenix @ DAR


  • Blog Roll
    Livin' In The Past



    Search TUL

    Credits

    webdesign by maystar designs
    powered by blogger
    comments by haloscan
    logo design by brian eliseo

    contact: theupstatelife@gmail.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Blingo



    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Personal Blogs Blog Directory





    original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003