The Upstate Life
The Upstate Life

Thursday, January 24, 2008
So What's the Dress Code for Planetarium Concerts?

So I'm off to NYC for the weekend and just bought tickets for this. It just sounds so cool. I haven't listened to The Cool Kids yet but have heard great things about them. I saw A-Trak when he DJ'ed for Kanye at Lollapalooza in 2006 and came away pretty impressed with his skills. At any rate, seeing a concert at American Museum of Natural History will definitely be a venue first for this guy. Oh, and I definitely must eat here for brunch this weekend. I'll have huge regrets otherwise. Speaking of which, I just had the Original Ledo's (in Adelphi) for lunch today. I pretty much devoured half of a medium pie (with pepperoni, onions, and peppers). Don't deny it, you know you would too.

iPod Clicks


Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    You Can Catch Me At

  • 4/24 - Hot Chip @ 9:30 Club
  • 4/26 - Phoenix @ DAR


  • Blog Roll
    Livin' In The Past



    Search TUL

    Credits

    webdesign by maystar designs
    powered by blogger
    comments by haloscan
    logo design by brian eliseo

    contact: theupstatelife@gmail.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Blingo



    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Personal Blogs Blog Directory





    original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003