The Upstate Life
The Upstate Life

Monday, March 10, 2008
The Return of I Really Need to Start Making My Own Lunch

So I ordered a turkey sub from the cafeteria in my office and asked for spicy mustard. The sandwich maker, who appeared to be a relatively new employee, was having trouble identifying the requested condiment from an array of yellow squeeze bottles behind the counter. In order to determine which one was spicy (and prepare for the grossness btw), she proceeded to squeeze some mustard onto her glove, taste it, and see if it was in fact spicy. Needless to say, it was pretty disgusting. Thankfully she changed gloves before continuing to make my sandwich, but my facial reaction of pure repulsion pretty much summed up the incident. I mean, there's this thing called a label which would probably work much better than the aforementioned taste method. All it takes is some masking tape and a Sharpee. Not much to it, ya know? Anyway, I’m going to run over to Giant and buy a bottle of Gulden's in order to avoid reliving that experience ever again.

iPod Clicks


Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    You Can Catch Me At

  • 4/24 - Hot Chip @ 9:30 Club
  • 4/26 - Phoenix @ DAR


  • Blog Roll
    Livin' In The Past



    Search TUL

    Credits

    webdesign by maystar designs
    powered by blogger
    comments by haloscan
    logo design by brian eliseo

    contact: theupstatelife@gmail.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Blingo



    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Personal Blogs Blog Directory





    original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003