The Upstate Life
The Upstate Life

Thursday, April 24, 2008
Five Guys is Taking Over the World

Not only did they open one right outside my office (which is dangerous in itself, but I'm waiting for Carolina Kitchen to open personally), but they're scheduled to open one up in my hometown in Upstate New York of all places. No, not Albany, but Clifton Park. I was actually thinking to myself that Five Guys would make a killing there since the town is practically chain city. I'm not even kidding you that within a square mile exists every restaurant franchise known to man. Countdown to a Chipotle opening in 3, 2,...

iPod Clicks


Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    You Can Catch Me At

  • 4/24 - Hot Chip @ 9:30 Club
  • 4/26 - Phoenix @ DAR


  • Blog Roll
    Livin' In The Past



    Search TUL

    Credits

    webdesign by maystar designs
    powered by blogger
    comments by haloscan
    logo design by brian eliseo

    contact: theupstatelife@gmail.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Blingo



    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Personal Blogs Blog Directory





    original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003