The Upstate Life
The Upstate Life

Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Oh Well, I (Sorta) Tried

OK, so while I came out empty-handed in my half-hearted attempt at finding more Virgin Mobile Fest artists per Amanda's request, I was able to scrounge up something. Crooner Jamie Lidell will be returning to DC on Thursday, June 12 in support of his new album, JIM. He'll be performing at the 9:30 Club this time around. Don't worry though, I'll keep searching the webs whenever time permits, time permits meaning downtime, downtime meaning the majority of the day.

iPod Clicks


Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    You Can Catch Me At

  • 4/24 - Hot Chip @ 9:30 Club
  • 4/26 - Phoenix @ DAR


  • Blog Roll
    Livin' In The Past



    Search TUL

    Credits

    webdesign by maystar designs
    powered by blogger
    comments by haloscan
    logo design by brian eliseo

    contact: theupstatelife@gmail.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Blingo



    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Personal Blogs Blog Directory





    original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003