The Upstate Life
The Upstate Life

Thursday, May 01, 2008
Deerhoof Played Albany? WTF

Wow, I really dropped the ball on this one. Apparently Deerhoof played at WAMC's Linda Norris Performing Arts Center on April 18th, the very same day I went home for Passover weekend. How did I not know about this? There was literally no publicity except for a mere Pitchfork blurb that I obviously missed. I didn't get home until 10:30pm so I of course missed the show, but I only found out about it when I was at the bar the very same night after glancing upon a Metroland advertisement for the show. Needless to say, I was quite livid. It's not often a band like Deerhoof plays in Albany, let alone the same weekend I'm in town. They're one the groups I have yet to see live so it was quite the disappointment that I missed their show by mere hours. Yeah, you could say I'm bitter.

iPod Clicks


Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    You Can Catch Me At

  • 4/24 - Hot Chip @ 9:30 Club
  • 4/26 - Phoenix @ DAR


  • Blog Roll
    Livin' In The Past



    Search TUL

    Credits

    webdesign by maystar designs
    powered by blogger
    comments by haloscan
    logo design by brian eliseo

    contact: theupstatelife@gmail.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Blingo



    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Personal Blogs Blog Directory





    original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003