The Upstate Life
The Upstate Life

Wednesday, September 17, 2008
The Hit

Need I say more? It was one of the hardest tackles I've ever witnessed at Byrd Stadium. The collective sound of "Ooohhh!" amongst the crowd said it all. Unfortunately, I couldn't see Best doing his finest Linda Blair impersonation from my section, but I guess that's what YouTube is for:



I don't know what's better. The video above or Kevin Barnes' comments following the game.

"He's not permanently hurt, so I'm fine with that," Barnes said. "Had he died, I'd have felt bad".

In summary, Kevin Barnes rules.

iPod Clicks


Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    You Can Catch Me At

  • 4/24 - Hot Chip @ 9:30 Club
  • 4/26 - Phoenix @ DAR


  • Blog Roll
    Livin' In The Past



    Search TUL

    Credits

    webdesign by maystar designs
    powered by blogger
    comments by haloscan
    logo design by brian eliseo

    contact: theupstatelife@gmail.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Blingo



    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Personal Blogs Blog Directory





    original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003