The Upstate Life
The Upstate Life

Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Back on Board

My friends, it's been awhile since I've been posting. The reason? Plain-ass busy with school, work, and, most importantly, laziness. Oh, and the continuous pwnage of n00bs on Halo 3 has taken up considerable time lately. I've been gunning for that next promotion, ya know.

I'll try and revive this blog with the wit and banter that made it oh-so-popular back in its heyday (did we even have a heyday? Maybe when my mom found out about this site, but I digress). I can't make any promises, but hell, I'll give it a shot.

iPod Clicks


Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    You Can Catch Me At

  • 4/24 - Hot Chip @ 9:30 Club
  • 4/26 - Phoenix @ DAR


  • Blog Roll
    Livin' In The Past



    Search TUL

    Credits

    webdesign by maystar designs
    powered by blogger
    comments by haloscan
    logo design by brian eliseo

    contact: theupstatelife@gmail.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Blingo



    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Personal Blogs Blog Directory





    original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003