The Upstate Life
The Upstate Life

Friday, October 03, 2008
Black Kids, The Virgins Hosting Happy Hour in Albany

Since Black Kids have today from off from their first headlining tour, what better way to celebrate the end of a long work week by having Happy Hour, in Albany? WAT?

That's right, Black Kids, along with openers The Virgins, will be hosting Happy Hour at Savannah's in Albany from 2 to 6pm. Both bands will perform live during the free event, so from someone who just paid $20 to see them last Friday at Black Cat, that's quite the bargain.

Speaking of which, I haven't done a TUL's Take in ages, and since I saw these guys just a week ago, you'd think I'd be on the ball and have something up already. I also saw Pinback this past Wednesday so I'll try to post some reviews when I actually have some motivation to do so. Since I still haven't even watched last week's Office yet, chances aren't looking that spectacular at the moment.

iPod Clicks


Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    You Can Catch Me At

  • 4/24 - Hot Chip @ 9:30 Club
  • 4/26 - Phoenix @ DAR


  • Blog Roll
    Livin' In The Past



    Search TUL

    Credits

    webdesign by maystar designs
    powered by blogger
    comments by haloscan
    logo design by brian eliseo

    contact: theupstatelife@gmail.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Blingo



    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Personal Blogs Blog Directory





    original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003