The Upstate Life
The Upstate Life

Monday, June 14, 2004
Drinks and Rants Edition



After a long week of class, I stayed in Friday night and watched some Curb Your Enthusiasm with the greatest invention ever, otherwise known as Comcast On-Demand. Speaking of Curb, the second season comes out on DVD tomorrow! Looks like some fun with disposable income will be put into action shortly. Saturday night, I met up with a few of my friends from high school that live in Ballston and ended up going to Clarendon Grill (again). Yeah, I knew I went there last week, but that's just purely coincidental! That and I think Mr. Days had a ridiculous cover that night. I didn't get as inebriated as last Saturday, but it was still an awesome time nonetheless. I've been trying to do some apartment hunting in Downtown Bethesda lately since my lease is up at the end of August in my ghetto fabulous apartment in Silver Spring. Speaking of which, it irks me that I have to say I'm in Montgomery County and that my mailing address is Silver Spring when I'm so close to the border of PG it's not even funny. I can see the "Welcome to Prince George's Country" sign from my frickin building, not to mention the fact that my balcony has a beautiful view of the onramp to the Beltway. If you're closer to the Greenbelt Metro than the Silver Spring one, you're just not in MoCo, nuff said.

iPod Clicks


Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    You Can Catch Me At

  • 4/24 - Hot Chip @ 9:30 Club
  • 4/26 - Phoenix @ DAR


  • Blog Roll
    Livin' In The Past



    Search TUL

    Credits

    webdesign by maystar designs
    powered by blogger
    comments by haloscan
    logo design by brian eliseo

    contact: theupstatelife@gmail.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Blingo



    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Personal Blogs Blog Directory





    original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003