The Upstate Life
The Upstate Life

Wednesday, July 05, 2006
A Plea for Help

So yeah, the actions of May 3rd, 2006 have come back to haunt me. It's been about two months since then, and guess what, I can't get rid of these damn tickets for the life of me. I've literally tried every resource imaginable. From both the DC and Baltimore Craigslist classifieds, to the 9:30 Forum, to the multiple listservs I'm a member of, to even the bulletin board in the lobby of my apartment building. Now I'm shamelessly using my own blog as a means to sell these tickets for Saturday's show at Merriweather. It's not like these are lawn seats people. They're actual pavilion seats (3 to be precise) in the center section, Row R, 11 rows back from the GA pit. I paid $150 for all three ($45 per ticket plus fees), but we can go the OBO route if necessary. Just send me a line and help a blogger out.

iPod Clicks


Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    You Can Catch Me At

  • 4/24 - Hot Chip @ 9:30 Club
  • 4/26 - Phoenix @ DAR


  • Blog Roll
    Livin' In The Past



    Search TUL

    Credits

    webdesign by maystar designs
    powered by blogger
    comments by haloscan
    logo design by brian eliseo

    contact: theupstatelife@gmail.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Blingo



    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Personal Blogs Blog Directory





    original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003