The Upstate Life
The Upstate Life

Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Dear Giant Deli Counter

Why is it that every time I grace your presence there is only one person working behind the counter? You would think that during a Monday evening when everyone leaves work to stop at the grocery store there would be at least two or more individuals ready and willing to operate the meat slicer and provide those in need of their deli meats for the week. But alas, instead you gave me one person who was so fucking slow that you somehow created a line with about 10 people thanks in part to your painfully sluggish journey to find that pesky little ham that the lady in front of me ordered. All I wanted was half a pound of turkey pastrami, but because it apparently took 15 minutes to serve the woman who was ahead of me in line, I gave up. I guess when it comes to anything related to sandwiches and/or their respective meats, I have the worst damn luck.

iPod Clicks


Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    You Can Catch Me At

  • 4/24 - Hot Chip @ 9:30 Club
  • 4/26 - Phoenix @ DAR


  • Blog Roll
    Livin' In The Past



    Search TUL

    Credits

    webdesign by maystar designs
    powered by blogger
    comments by haloscan
    logo design by brian eliseo

    contact: theupstatelife@gmail.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Blingo



    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Personal Blogs Blog Directory





    original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003