The Upstate Life
The Upstate Life

Wednesday, September 12, 2007
The Spoon Saga Continues...



Egad, so you mean to tell me that the tickets I could have purchased but were denied nearly a month ago will now leave me out of Spoon's "just announced" Tuesday show at the 9:30? The same show I was trying to buy tickets for in the first place? Well that's just great. Spoon was better off opening for The Shins on Monday and playing another DC date down the road rather than re-opening the Tuesday gig. I could've had an "original Spoon ticket" had I not gone to the box office the same day the club suspended sales due to the Merriweather shuffle, but who could've actually predicted that? Anyway, consider me a pissed off fan who now won't be able to go to either show. If I were recording a concert ticket win-loss record, this one would probably go under the L. However, it would most likely be accompanied with an asterisk pointing to a footnote specifying the ridiculous situation of how I amazingly turned up empty-handed.

iPod Clicks


Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    You Can Catch Me At

  • 4/24 - Hot Chip @ 9:30 Club
  • 4/26 - Phoenix @ DAR


  • Blog Roll
    Livin' In The Past



    Search TUL

    Credits

    webdesign by maystar designs
    powered by blogger
    comments by haloscan
    logo design by brian eliseo

    contact: theupstatelife@gmail.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Blingo



    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Personal Blogs Blog Directory





    original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003